If you missed the December 31st Deadline all is not lost…
Complete it ASAP to have a chance at redemption from an auditor.
For Meaningful Use & HIPAA Compliance
Proven TOUGH From Multiple HHS Audits
Complete it Quickly
Start Right Away
Once you complete the questionnaires, one of our HIPAA professionals will review the answers and build a preliminary risk assessment.
We then schedule a consultation phone call with you. On this call we clarify any of your answers, and follow up on others.
Once this consultation call is complete, we will generate 2 items for you: the Risk Assessment which includes both the good and the bad, and the Issues Findings Document which is a checklist of items that should be accomplished to ensure both HIPAA and Meaningful Use compliance.
What You Get
Simply, you must conduct a Risk Assessment on your office and the way your practice operates.
It means you are being pushed into HIPAA compliance via Meaningful Use.
…We’ve made this easy for you.
Our Meaningful Use Risk Assessment is a paint-by-numbers simple process to ensure you are compliant with this requirement.
Additionally there are Policies and Checklists for the following:
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Management
- Sanction Policy
- Information System Activity Review
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all electronic protected health information the covered entity creates, receives, maintains, or transmits.
- Protect against any reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information.
- Protect against any reasonably anticipated uses or disclosures of such information that are not permitted or required under subpart E of this part.
- Ensure compliance with this subpart by its workforce (this means HIPAA Awareness Training).
What The Reg Says
Meaningful Use: Conduct or review a security risk analysis per CFR 164.308 (a)(1)(ii)(A) and implement updates as necessary and correct identified security deficiencies as part of the EP’s, eligible hospital’s or CAH’s risk management process. Meaningful Use is an annual requirement, which makes the Security Risk Assessment an annual requirement.